November 13-15, 2006
Boston Marriott Copley Place
The unrelenting pace of technological change, together with the onslaught of regulatory requirements, brings immense pressure to today's audit professional. Keeping abreast of new technologies and regulations is a daunting task. Annual Conference on Control and Audit of Information Technology delivers cutting-edge strategies, tools, and techniques for meeting IT audit challenges industry-wide. Focusing on practical approaches for identifying risk, developing audit procedures, and choosing the right tools for the task.
LEARN A THREE-STEP APPROACH TO CONTROLLING RISK
This year's sessions will follow a three-step framework that you can apply back at the office: identify key control points and risks; test for vulnerabilities and control compliance; recommend necessary safeguards. You will learn how to approach your audit challenges in a systematic way in sessions such as:
- Data Mining for Evidence
- Conducting a Complete Risk Assessment
- Auditing Your Critical Infrastructure
- Using the New COBIT 4.0 for Auditing and Compliance
- Building the IT Risk Roadmap for Management
- Top 20 Steps to Help Your Windows Network Pass a Security Audit
- Auditing Wireless Applications
- Integrating SOX Requirements into Traditional IT Audits
And much more...
This event also features:
The Ultimate Hacker Challenge This after-hours game lets you pit your hacking skills against a network designed to trick even experienced hackers. Come and find out how good you really are!
http://www.misti.com/default.asp?page=6 ... uctID=5450