WANT TO LEARN WEB DEVELOPMENT!!!???

<<

CTRLS

Post Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:11 pm

WANT TO LEARN WEB DEVELOPMENT!!!???

This website is a great website to learn HTML, XHTML, CSS, JAVASCRIPT, .ASP, .PHP and SQL.

Not that you learn the criteria but the website also gives you a quiz at the end of every lesson. Personally it helped me out

"http://www.w3schools.com"
<<

MaXe

Post Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:41 pm

Re: WANT TO LEARN WEB DEVELOPMENT!!!???

CTRLS wrote:This website is a great website to learn HTML, XHTML, CSS, JAVASCRIPT, .ASP, .PHP and SQL.

Not that you learn the criteria but the website also gives you a quiz at the end of every lesson. Personally it helped me out

"http://www.w3schools.com"

I couldn't agree more, except that please do NOT WRITE TITLES LIKE THIS  ;D
I'm an InterN0T'er
<<

CTRLS

Post Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:44 pm

haha no problem man...hey but i really need some help with this Compiler stuff..it doesn't want to read the program i put in
<<

MaXe

Post Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:48 pm

CTRLS wrote:haha no problem man...hey but i really need some help with this Compiler stuff..it doesn't want to read the program i put in

You don't need compilers for any common web development language, you need them for programming languages like C, C++ and C#. If there's compile errors, you need to include the right headers (e.g. libraries with functions), and you may have to fix the code too.

So you need to understand to code too, before you just compile it. If you don't understand the code you're trying to compile, or the purpose of it, the output could be anything. Be smart  ;)
I'm an InterN0T'er
<<

CTRLS

Post Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:51 pm

but i put the code in correctly and then i go to complie it and nothing shows up....so i build and run it and i get an error message saying this

uses an invalid compiler. Probably the toolchain path within the compiler options is not setup correctly?!
<<

MaXe

Post Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:11 pm

CTRLS wrote:but i put the code in correctly and then i go to complie it and nothing shows up....so i build and run it and i get an error message saying this

uses an invalid compiler. Probably the toolchain path within the compiler options is not setup correctly?!

Use Code::Blocks or GCC for C code, use Code::Blocks or G++ for C++ code.
I'm an InterN0T'er
<<

CTRLS

Post Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:21 pm

im am using Code::Blocks but it gives me a list of compliers to use...and im using the default one they give you and i keep this same error message :/ its really starting to piss me off
<<

MaXe

Post Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:34 pm

CTRLS wrote:im am using Code::Blocks but it gives me a list of compliers to use...and im using the default one they give you and i keep this same error message :/ its really starting to piss me off

Read a few tutorials on how to use Code::Blocks, it's what I and most people would do before getting pissed  :) It's the way of learning like a hacker  ;)
I'm an InterN0T'er
<<

CTRLS

Post Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:43 pm

thanks alot i found what i was looking for :)

Return to Programming