I need some help

<<

CTRLS

Post Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:48 am

I need some help

im currently learning web developement i have learned HTML JAVA AND SOME PHP but i want to start pragamming my own programs im also trying to write my own hacks for some online games so could someone help me out!!!??

im not sure what program would be the best to learn and to create hacks with so far everyone tells me to learn C or C++ but my friend told me to Visual Basic im just confused
<<

CTRLS

Post Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:29 am

Re: I need some help

some help would be nice :)
<<

nonexistententity

Post Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:27 am

CTRLS wrote:im currently learning web developement i have learned HTML JAVA AND SOME PHP but i want to start pragamming my own programs im also trying to write my own hacks for some online games so could someone help me out!!!??

im not sure what program would be the best to learn and to create hacks with so far everyone tells me to learn C or C++ but my friend told me to Visual Basic im just confused

A couple of questions:

1. What do you mean by "hacks for some online games"?

2. It's difficult to make a recommendation based on your parameters. Can you be a little clearer on what you mean by "write hacks"? And what kind of programs are you trying to write? These are generally very different goals.

3. When you say you've learned Java, do you mean you actually write Java-based applications or you've written in JavaScript, because they are very different animals and actually have nothing to do with one another?

-N33
<<

MaXe

Post Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:27 pm

CTRLS wrote:im not sure what program would be the best to learn and to create hacks with so far everyone tells me to learn C or C++ but my friend told me to Visual Basic im just confused

1) Play with CheatEngine, if you don't want to write your own program. (CheatEngine can create trainers, and even disassemble as well.)

2) Learn C# and how DLL's function, as you will most likely be writing custom DLL's in C# for current games.

Educational purposes only.
I'm an InterN0T'er
<<

CTRLS

Post Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:19 pm

so i should learn C first....where could i learn DLL functions??? Do you have any tuts by any chance(i have already learned how to hack with cheat engine)
<<

MaXe

Post Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:12 pm

CTRLS wrote:so i should learn C first....where could i learn DLL functions??? Do you have any tuts by any chance(i have already learned how to hack with cheat engine)

Generally it's best to learn C and C++ first, but I said C# (which is NOT the same as C!), because that's what most current hacks for games are written in. Either that, or Delphi for some unknown reason  :)

If you want to dive into other areas within real hacking, I'd recommend C and then C++. (After this or meanwhile, some basic assembly.)

How do you learn all this "hacking stuff"?, you learn how to program, and how to reverse engineer applications (e.g. you may need assembly TOO), because hacking is essentially taking something, perhaps taking it apart (disassembly), and then put it together in a state that it originally wasn't meant to work in.

In other words: You take a program / game apart, modify the code or memory with a self-created "trainer" (hack) or whatever you want to call it, and then you got yourself a hack. There's no specific place to learn "game hacking" in depth like this if you want to be really good, it's one way, learn to program and reverse engineer programs. (Try some crack.me challenges, essentially it's the same and I don't have to remind you about laws related to this topic concerning EULA's and Terms of Use, of course.)
I'm an InterN0T'er
<<

CTRLS

Post Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:56 am

Thanks bro recently i have download C# but i dont where to find just the original C...so do you know where i could find it???
<<

MaXe

Post Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:10 pm

CTRLS wrote:Thanks bro recently i have download C# but i dont where to find just the original C...so do you know where i could find it???

Just install Code::Blocks, it supports compiling C and C++
Link: http://www.codeblocks.org/

And to be nice as well, here's two guides:
http://www.phy.hr/~matko/C21/
http://newdata.box.sk/bx/c/

If you need something really good, try the book: C++ Primer Plus, and C Primer Plus. You probably won't get any better books than those.
I'm an InterN0T'er

Return to Programming