If any of you are in Europe or very interested in how cyber warfare is developing in European nations, you might like to know about Cyber Warfare Europe, which is taking place from 26th-28th November in Berlin. You can visit the website at http://www.cyberwarfare-europe.com/Event.aspx?id=512314 and download the agenda at: http://www.cyberwarfare-europe.com/redF ... pdf_form=1.
The main areas of focus for the conference are:
- The latest methods for network security, analysis and intruder identification
- Gathering actionable threat intelligence to anticipate and prevent future attacks
- Achieving the pragmatic management of cyber operations across the military and private sectors
- Establishing greater legal clarity for cyber operations and rules of engagement for future cyber conflicts
- Brigadier General John Davis, Director of Current Operations, US CYBER COMMAND
- Wing Commander Chris Stace, CIS Directorate (Policy & Requirements)
European Union Military Staff, EUROPEAN EXTERNAL ACTION SERVICE
- Col (GS) Gerald Vernez, Deputy director Cyber Defense project, SWISS DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE
- Lieutenant Colonel Chris Barrington-Brown, Land Information Assurance Group (LIAG), BRITISH ARMY
If you're interested in attending or know anyone who is, please do let me know and I can send them more information. Thanks very much.