[Article]-July 2011 Free Giveaway Sponsor - Sequrit

<<

don

Administrator
Administrator

Post Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:13 pm

[Article]-July 2011 Free Giveaway Sponsor - Sequrit

Hey All,

3 winners this time around. I'm looking forward to what all of you EH-Netters will come up with to win. Have fun and, as always, remain ethical!

Permanent link: [Article]-July 2011 Free Giveaway Sponsor - Sequrit

Win 3 Workshop Class Seats = $7500!

Wayne Burke, pen tester, instructor and CSO of Sequrit, has put together the largest prize yet to be offered to EH-Net's top contributors for our Free Monthly Giveaways. Not only has he offered up a seat in Sequrit's 3-day security course, Digital Mobile Forensics Deep Dive, but also seats in 2 other 3-day courses being offered during the 4-day CAST Summit in Bethesda, MD from August 22 - 24.

"Digital Mobile Forensics Deep Dive: This three-day highly advanced and technical course provides students with the knowledge and real world hands-on practical skills for performing Mobile Forensic Investigations. The course is based on vendor neutral Digital Forensic principals, with focus on Apple OS, Google Android, RIM Blackberry and an array of other mobile devices and operating systems.

Attendees get to choose from a suite of workshops which are highly technical and advanced, covering current and important security topics such as penetration testing (Joe McCray), mobile forensics (Wayne Burke), cryptography (Chuck Statton), network defense (Kevin Cardwell), and application security (Tim Pierson). The event concludes with a one-day security training seminar that will have a few mini-lectures, and allows for participants to actually learn, and not just listen or be rushed through a short presentation like how it’s like in many other events or conference."

I know with all of the action in the forums this year, we'll have no problem finding 3 worthy attendees to make thier way to Bethesda in August. So help spread the word of EH-Net, lend a hand in our forums, submit some articles... there are plenty of ways to make your mark. Let's get to it!!

Participation is the ONLY way to win. Start a thread that sparks lots of interest; share thoughts and experiences; help a newbie... quality is more important than quantity.

Only members are eligible!
Registration Is FREE!

Good luck,
Don
CISSP, MCSE, CSTA, Security+ SME
<<

rattis

Post Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:55 am

Re: [Article]-July 2011 Free Giveaway Sponsor - Sequrit

wow that sounds fun.
OSWP, Sec+
<<

rattis

Post Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:58 am

OSWP, Sec+
<<

WCNA

Post Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:50 pm

I don't know how you do it but you've come up with another great prize!
ISC2 Associate, WCNA, CWNA, OSCP, Network+
<<

don

Administrator
Administrator

Post Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:32 pm

I'm starting the search now for the winners of this month's prize. So if you have at least 100 posts & think you'll be in the Bethesda, MD area Aug 22 - 24, PM me. Just PMing doesn't mean you'll win, but it will make sure I don't forget you.

Don
CISSP, MCSE, CSTA, Security+ SME
<<

impelse

Post Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:44 pm

100 post, LOL, I like to read what everybody said that posting ??? I need to change my mind ;D
CCNA, Security+, 70-290, 70-291
CCNA Security
Taking Hackingdojo training

<<

WCNA

Post Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:37 am

Sadly, that's our busiest time of the year.
ISC2 Associate, WCNA, CWNA, OSCP, Network+

Return to News Items and General Discussion About EH-Net