Post Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:42 am

help me please- ive been scammed

Hi guys so basically I'm new here and seriously need help as I've been put in quiet a sticky situation

So a couple of months back I went on a forum like this one and created a thread for a job I needed doing against someone who had physically and verbally harassed me so I got into contact with someone who responded he seemed legit and quiet sympathetic towards my situation and emphasised on the fact that he was ethical and that's why he was willing to help me out. So one day whilst we were talking he asked me if he could add funds to my paypal that I would then transfer to my bank account and convert into bitcoins and because I thought he was legit I agrees he sent many small transactions all from different accounts which did get me suspecious but I didn't say anything until the next day and a few days later when the funds started to get held with people stating that the transactions we're unauthorised. So basically long story short now my paypal is in a negative balance of -1400 and I don't know what to do I'm a student and I don't have the money to pay this off. The guy who got me in this situation keeps lying and now says he has cancer and can't deal with this
I'm in a situation where I really don't know what to do I keep getting calls from paypal and I'm scared to pick up so if someone could help or advise me I would be so thankful
If you need to message me then here's my icq: 65755700 :(