Happy 1st Birthday EH-Net!!

<<

don

Administrator
Administrator

Post Tue Oct 10, 2006 4:07 pm

Happy 1st Birthday EH-Net!!

EH-Net turns one this month. Although I bought the domain name in 2004, it took me some time to get it launched. But here we are, 1 year later. And I'm happy to say that the state of the union is strong!

We could always look at the things we want to have and really pick this thing apart, but let's focus on the positive. Look at the hacking challenges, videos, articles, [glow=red,2,300]the prizes[/glow], the quality of membership, the valuable posts in our burgeoning community! It makes for organic growth, and grow we have. We currently get about 400,000 page views a month and growing.

For this I must thank everyone who comes to this site... even the silent lurkers for you are truly the silent majority. I'm amazed every day by the course this little project has taken and am humbled by the compliments I get on and off line. I never take them for granted which is why I continue to work hard to not only give back to the industry that's been good to me but also reward those of you who feel the same.

I hope you appreciate our hard work as all of us associated with EH-Net genuinely appreciate yours.

As I've been known to say...

Onwards and Upwards!!

That being said, it doesn't stop here. Let us know what you think, what you'd like to see on the site and anything else that comes to mind.

Thanks again,
Don
CISSP, MCSE, CSTA, Security+ SME
<<

morpheus063

Post Wed Oct 11, 2006 12:09 am

Re: Happy 1st Birthday EH-Net!!

Hi don,

First of all, let me congratulate you for the wonderful effort and dedication that has enabled this site to reach till this level. To be frank, this is the best Ethical Hacking site on the Internet. The tutorial sections is really helpful for the wanna be security professionals, covering all levels. The standard of the post is also really very good. The site is so rich and information that each time I visit the site/forum, I take some bits and bytes of security along with me. Lets call this a community – than a web site or portal – there’s lot more here to come. All our support to The Ethical Hackers community.

Best of luck for all your future endeavors.

Regards,

Morpheus
Manu Zacharia
MVP (Enterprise Security), ISLA-2010 (ISC)², C|EH, C|HFI, CCNA, MCP,
Certified ISO 27001:2005 Lead Auditor

[b]There are 3 roads to spoil; women, gambling & hacking. The most pleasant with women, the quickest with gambling, but the surest is hacking - c0c0n

Return to News Items and General Discussion About EH-Net