Halock Security Labs was established in 1996 as a professional services firm focused on information security. Since then, our offerings have steadily evolved as the needs of our clientele have changed. Today, we provide PCI consulting and audit services, penetration testing, governance and strategy consulting, technical architecture and system integration services to a growing list of clients in Financial Services, Education, Internet Retail, and Healthcare.
Senior Solutions Consultant:
We are looking for additional Senior Consultants for our Security Solutions Practice to manage multi-vendor solutions engagements in a very hands-on and consultative manner. We desire highly motivated individuals that are passionate about learning and growing skills in the rapidly evolving realm of security technology. The Senior Solutions Consultant will coordinate resources with vendors and HALOCK to appropriately scope, propose, and close opportunities generated from sales and portfolio management. Vendor relations management is a big part of this role as well as project management.
Engineering and Project Management
• Manage delivery of security solutions
• Coordinate resources from client, HALOCK and vendors to implement solutions
• Billable consultant/engineer
• Escalate issues to client and HALOCK
• Meet solutions target quota
• Support sales and portfolio management on calls, meetings and requests
• Work with HALOCK Solutions Architects, vendor partners, and PCI QSAs to propose appropriate solutions to clients
• Perform client sessions to understand specific client requirements
• Pull together final quotes and proposes for client approval
• Attend Sales and Account Management meetings
• Keep larger view of client beyond just immediate delivery need
• Identify upselling opportunities
• Manage client sponsor expectations
• Manage sales pipeline with sales team/portfolio management
• Work with Portfolio Management and Practice Leaders to strengthen overall security solution offerings that are vendor based
HALOCK seeks individuals with:
• A four-year degree from an accredited college or university – while graduates of Computer Science or Engineering fields are preferred, candidates that have studied other disciplines will be considered.
• 10 years combined experience in the following:
o Network and security engineering
o Systems engineering (Windows, Linux)
o Pre-sales engineering and proposal development
o Vendor partnering and relations (RSA, Symantec, PGP, Alert Logic, Barracuda, Breach, Cisco, Check Point, Microsoft, etc)
o Project Management and/or team lead
• Excellent presentation and communication skills
• A demonstrated ability to work independently, in a customer-driven environment
• DLP, SIEM, Encryption, WAF, solutions expertise preferred but we are willing to train on HALOCK’s current vendor solution stack
• Equally comfortable talking with network engineers and business sponsors
All candidates invited to interview will be required to sign strict confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements. Full background checks are performed, with consent, on all successful candidates before employment offers can be extended.
Benefits and Extras:
Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, 401(k), long-term disability and more.
Career Roadmap Program with quarterly performance reviews!
Training, paid certifications and salary adjustments associated with new certifications/goals.
Strong team culture, development/engineering lab, cross-training, peer support and company sponsored team outings.
Halock currently serves many customers within the Midwest market, although candidates must be willing to travel to support changing business conditions. All related expenses, including local mileage, are reimbursed.
US citizens and Green Card Holders, EAD and TN are encouraged to apply.
We are unable to sponsor H1 candidates at this time
No 3rd parties please
Individuals only need apply-No Firms (please)
Information security, network engineer, CISSP, CCSP, CCNP, CCIE, MCSE: Security, Check Point, EMC, RSA, Symantec, PGP, Web Application Firewall, SIEM, DLP