June 6 - 10, 2011
The AppSec Europe conference will be a premier gathering of Information Security leaders. Executives from Fortune 500 firms along with technical thought leaders such as security architects and lead developers will be traveling to hear the cutting-edge ideas presented by Information Security’s top talent. OWASP events attract a worldwide audience interested in “what’s next”. The conference is expected to draw 400-500 technologists from Government, Financial Services, Media, Pharmaceuticals, Healthcare, Technology, and many other verticals.
AppSec Europe 2011 will be held at Trinity College Dublin (map) on June 7th through 10th 2011. There will be training courses on June 7th and 8th followed by plenary sessions on the 9th and 10th with each day having at least three tracks. AppSec Europe may also have BOF (informal adhoc meetings), break out, or speed talks in addition to the standard schedule depending on the submissions received.
If you have any questions, please email the conference chair: appseceu at owasp.org
Who Should Attend AppSec Europe 2011:
- Application Developers
- Application Testers and Quality Assurance
- Application Project Management and Staff
- Chief Information Officers, Chief Information Security Officers, Chief Technology Officers, Deputies, Associates and Staff
- Chief Financial Officers, Auditors, and Staff Responsible for IT Security Oversight and Compliance
- Security Managers and Staff
- Executives, Managers, and Staff Responsible for IT Security Governance
- IT Professionals Interested in Improving IT Security
Trinity College Dublin
For more info: