May 12 - 13, 2011
The Annual Rocky Mountain Information Security Conference (RMISC) is the only conference of its kind in the Rocky Mountain region. A convenient, affordable knowledge-builder for IT security, audit and compliance professionals at all levels. RMISC provides the perfect blend of education, networking and opportunities that are critical to your success in today's economy and security climate!
• Managers and CIOs must stay compliant and prevent security breaches
• Audit professionals want to make sure they can prove compliance within budget
• Technical-level professionals just want to understand it all and have the confidence to know it's going to work
Expertise, Training and Networking...
* Bridge new technology and practical applications *Connect with peers *CPE Hours
* Learn about the newest products and services *Content focused sessions
* Real World Solutions *Recognized experts and elite industry speakers
* Management practices that ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information resources
* Knowledge that will help you to cut costs, improve performance and increase efficiency
NEW IN 2011
RMISC is pleased to announce the availability of pre-conference specialty workshops! In addition to extending the conference to offer additional educational opportunities, we hope this will allow more of the industry professionals beyond the Metro Denver area to attend.
Sheraton Denver Downtown
1550 Court Place
Denver, CO 80202
For more info: