Hey guys

<<

zeroflaw

Post Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:25 am

Hey guys

Uhm, so it has been a while since a last posted. I've been meaning to do it a while ago. Things kept coming up, I'm sure many people know how that goes. I had no intentions to stop the hacking or visiting this forum.

Many things have happened to me lately, like getting a job. Though I've still been struggling with d*mn college and some other stuff. I've been doing development mostly, but I'm starting to see it's not the direction I want to go. I will try to apply for a job in the IT security field soon.

I intend to finish the PWB course I had won a long time ago. I'm still thankful that Don choose me to be one of the winners. So, hopefully I won't let you guys down and pass the exam soon.

At my job I'm allowed to do some pen-testing stuff, so I'm getting back into the game more or less. Though the PWB labs have been so long ago, and I'm not sure where I can practice penetrating machines to prepare me for the exam.

So I guess I am back :P
ZF
<<

hayabusa

Post Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:14 am

Re: Hey guys

Welcome 'back', zeroflaw.

With regards to PWB, hopefully you kept good notes, etc, from your lab time, as they DO / WILL matter.  If not, you might want to consider paying for some extra time, and getting back in for a bit.  Either way, good luck with it, and in the hunt for more pentest-related work.  Keep us posted on how things progress.
~ hayabusa ~ 

"All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved." - Sun Tzu, 'The Art of War'

OSCE, OSCP , GPEN, C|EH
<<

MaXe

Post Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:18 pm

Welcome back and good luck with the OSCP exam  ;)
I'm an InterN0T'er
<<

don

Administrator
Administrator

Post Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:49 pm

Good to see you again. Looking forward to hearing of your progress on the new pen testing duties.

All the best,
Don
CISSP, MCSE, CSTA, Security+ SME
<<

SephStorm

Post Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:40 am

welcome back :)
sectestanalysis.blogspot.com/‎
<<

zeroflaw

Post Mon May 02, 2011 8:16 am

Thanks guys  8) Hmm where to start.. I guess I'll be looking for some vulnerable VM's to download and practice on.

During my PWB lab-time I took lots of notes really. At this time I can't afford extra lab time, so I hope I can get the much needed practice by pen-testing some VM's. I've done the De-Ice disks, and DVL. I hope there's more out there  ???
ZF
<<

SephStorm

Post Tue May 03, 2011 6:34 am

De-ice came out with some new CDs, so take a look. :)
sectestanalysis.blogspot.com/‎
<<

freddawilia

Post Sat May 14, 2011 3:10 pm

zeroflaw wrote:Uhm, so it has been a while since a last posted. I've been meaning to do it a while ago. Things kept coming up, I'm sure many people know how that goes. I had no intentions to stop the hacking or visiting this forum.

Many things have happened to me lately, like getting a job. Though I've still been struggling with d*mn college and some other stuff. I've been doing development mostly, but I'm starting to see it's not the direction I want to go. I will try to apply for a job in the IT security field soon.

I intend to finish the PWB course I had won a long time ago. I'm still thankful that Don choose me to be one of the winners. So, hopefully I won't let you guys down and pass the exam soon.

At my job I'm allowed to do some pen-testing stuff, so I'm getting back into the game more or less. Though the PWB labs have been so long ago, and I'm not sure where I can practice penetrating machines to prepare me for the exam.

So I guess I am back :P

Hi,

I am so glad to meet you. I am new here. My name is Fredda! :)

Professor Fredda Williamson Bodenhamer
Last edited by freddawilia on Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
<<

zeroflaw

Post Tue May 17, 2011 2:49 pm

Lol hi. Glad to meet you too.

Welcome  8)
ZF

Return to Greetings