So I've been around the site for awhile I guess I should make an introduction

<<

R3B005t

Post Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:45 pm

So I've been around the site for awhile I guess I should make an introduction

Thought I'd give a little background on myself since I've been here for a bit without sharing  ;D

Im 31, married, father of 2.

Been in IT for the better part of 13 years professionally as a... well... regular jack of all trades.  I do support, software development, incident response, infrastructure design, solutions architecture, asset management and just about every damn thing you could think of.  There is no area of IT that I don't have visibility into in some way shape or form.  Right now on top of doing all that I'm running the bes server and just designed and launched a solution that allows iphones in the enterprise.  I have in the past 4 years gone from hating Apple to loving them.  Probably know more about iPhones than Steve Jobs at this point.  My focus and passion has always been the security side of the house.  I live right outside D.C. in NVA (yes I work in the east coast version of Silicon Valley).  Anyway just wanted to say HI officially  8).
<<

venom77

Post Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:52 am

Re: So I've been around the site for awhile I guess I should make an introduction

Cool, thanks for the official intro. It's always nice to know what type of background people are coming from - we have such a diverse group here. Anyway, welcome to the community (officially) :-)
<<

hayabusa

Post Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:58 pm

Re: So I've been around the site for awhile I guess I should make an introduction

Agreed.  Welcome, and thanks for sharing.  Always nice to know strengths, so now if I have a Mac / iPhone question I don't have answers for, I know someone to check with.  :-). I fancy myself pretty good with Mac, and coming up on iPhone, but always like to learn more.
~ hayabusa ~ 

"All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved." - Sun Tzu, 'The Art of War'

OSCE, OSCP , GPEN, C|EH
<<

labamba

Post Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:01 pm

Thanks for the intro, man. But oh, if you know more than Steve Jobs does now, why don't we make some money out of it? It will definitely make us rich come on! LOL.

Return to Greetings