Cyber Warfare Europe

<<

cybereurope

Post Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:36 am

Cyber Warfare Europe

Hi guys - apologies in advance if this isn't the right forum to post this.

If any of you are in Europe or very interested in how cyber warfare is developing in European nations, you might like to know about Cyber Warfare Europe, which is taking place from 26th-28th November in Berlin. You can visit the website at http://www.cyberwarfare-europe.com/Event.aspx?id=512314 and download the agenda at: http://www.cyberwarfare-europe.com/redF ... pdf_form=1.

The main areas of focus for the conference are:
- The latest methods for network security, analysis and intruder identification
- Gathering actionable threat intelligence to anticipate and prevent future attacks
- Achieving the pragmatic management of cyber operations across the military and private sectors
- Establishing greater legal clarity for cyber operations and rules of engagement for future cyber conflicts

Speakers include:
- Brigadier General John Davis, Director of Current Operations, US CYBER COMMAND

- Wing Commander Chris Stace, CIS Directorate (Policy & Requirements)
European Union Military Staff, EUROPEAN EXTERNAL ACTION SERVICE

- Col (GS) Gerald Vernez, Deputy director Cyber Defense project, SWISS DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE

- Lieutenant Colonel Chris Barrington-Brown, Land Information Assurance Group (LIAG), BRITISH ARMY

If you're interested in attending or know anyone who is, please do let me know and I can send them more information. Thanks very much.
<<

labamba

Post Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:07 pm

Re: Cyber Warfare Europe

Oh well, I hope somebody gets to develop something like that, a security stuff but something that specializes on protecting our personal information here in the United States. I feel so freaking frustrated that anybody can just search for my name and find my information here. I guess everybody deserves some privacy, don't you think?

Anyway, I visited the website you gave above and everything seems to be turning out great. Let's just hope that technology can move its way up of securing everyone's personal information before everybody just use anyone's identity. Pardon my anger, I'm just extremely frustrated.

Return to Special Events