Some responsibilities for our security consultants include:
• Managed Security Services
• Risk Assessments
• Compliance (PCI, GLBA, NIST, etc)
• Penetration Testing
• Vulnerability Assessments
• Security product deployments (various) – Firewalls, IPS, Vulnerability Management, Anti-Malware, Patch Management, etc.
• Support field sales teams from a technical perspective as needed
• Networking LAN/WAN
• Server and other infrastructure installations and configurations
• Incident Response
• Education of clients
• Disaster recovery and business continuity efforts
Typical successful consultants will have a background in various operating systems and diverse environments. They will possess a firm understanding of the Internet and how it works. Firewalls and other security technologies should put smiles on these team members’ faces.
Being a consultant requires a rare blend of technical ability and strong interpersonal skills; we expect it of all of our consultants. Another expectation for all of our team members is a ferocious desire for learning. If you don’t enjoy learning new things and being challenged, Infogressive is probably not the company for you. Training will be made available and certifications are the standard.
If security is your passion and you’re self-motivated, you might be the right kind of person for this role. Infogressive will always put its employees first, rewarding them well for their hard work and dedication. We are building a great company to work for and we want you to join us!
• Must be located in or willing to relocate to Lincoln, Nebraska
• Please include specific salary and benefit expectations, those that do not, will not be considered.
• Must be willing and able to travel as needed (10-20%)
• Please provide resume in Word or PDF format
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Industry and/or Information security certifications considered a plus (SANS/GIAC, MCSE, Cisco, CISSP, OSCP, etc)
• Minimum 5 years industry experience, preferably in information security and/or consulting
This is a long-term opportunity with potential for advancement. Please send salary requirements and resume in Microsoft Word or PDF to email@example.com.
Due to the sensitive nature of our business, a background check is required. Sorry, responses may not be sent to all inquiries. Please no phone calls.