don

Administrator
Administrator

Post Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:58 pm

HITBSecConf2011 Amsterdam

HITBSecConf2011 Amsterdam
May 17 - 20, 2011
Amsterdam, The Netherlands

At our first ever .EU event in 2010 we brought a brand new quad track format conference and this year we’re about to bring a new feature first introduced at HITB2010KUL – the keynote panel discussion. For HITB2011AMS the discussion will focus on The Economics of Vulnerabilities and features keynote panelist from Google, Adobe, McAfee, TippingPoint and Mozilla!

HITBSecConf2011 – Amsterdam will also feature a brand new Capture The Flag – World Domination run by the HITB.nl CTF Crew, an expanded Hackerspaces Village (with participation from .NL and .EU based hackerspaces) a lock picking village set up and run by members from TOOOL.nl and of course the HITBSIGINT sessions – 15 minute talks held during the coffee and lunch breaks with a focus on highlighting up and coming research and researchers.

There are only 500 seats available for HITB2011AMS and we encourage you to register early! Students and members of the various participating hackerspaces get to attend the conference on the 19th and 20th of May at only EUR 250!

About HITBSecConf

The main aim of the HITBSecConf conference series is to create a truly technical and deep knowledge event in order to allow you to learn first hand on the security threats you face in todays super connected world. The HITBSecConf platform is used to enable the dissemination, discussion and sharing of critical network security information. Presented by respected members of both the mainstream network security arena as well as the underground or black hat community, our events routinely highlight new and ground-breaking attack and defense methods that have not been seen or discussed in public before. Our conferences are held annually in Dubai (UAE), Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) and now Amsterdam in The Netherlands!

Venue

NH Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky
Dam, 9
1012 JS Amsterdam
The Netherlands
http://www.nh-hotels.com/events/en/even ... e_box.html

For more info:
http://conference.hackinthebox.org/hitbsecconf2011ams/

Don
CISSP, MCSE, CSTA, Security+ SME
<<

j0rDy

Post Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:30 am

Re: HITBSecConf2011 Amsterdam

i am proud to inform you that i signed up to volunteer in the CTF course, so i will be there for sure. anyone else is going?
CISSP, CEH, ECSA, OSCP, OSWP

earning my stripes appears to be a road i must travel alone...with a little help of EH.net
<<

j0rDy

Post Mon May 16, 2011 2:43 am

*kick

Starting tomorrow! 8)

earning my stripes appears to be a road i must travel alone...with a little help of EH.net
<<

j0rDy

Post Fri May 27, 2011 1:50 am

a little late, but it was great! i'm writing a little review which when it is finished i will post here. It's in Butch but babelfish will take care of that...

<<

zeroflaw

Post Tue May 31, 2011 4:09 pm

j0rDy wrote:a little late, but it was great! i'm writing a little review which when it is finished i will post here. It's in Butch but babelfish will take care of that...

Cool cool, looking forward to it  8)
ZF
<<

j0rDy

Post Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:26 am

the article is finished! just hold on a little longer, i dont want to publish it here before it is published on paper. ZF, i will give you the dutch version when time comes, how have you been man, havent heard from you in a while...

Return to Calendar Of Events