Feb 6 - 9, 2011
San Diego, CA
Network security technologies must respond to ever more complex issues and malicious behaviors. The purpose of NDSS is to bring the global Internet community together to learn about and discuss cutting-edge advances in the science and application of network and distributed systems security. The three day program features refereed paper presentations, punctuated by selected invited talks on security as it is applied in the field.
Leaders in Cyber Security
The Network and Distributed System Security Symposium fosters information exchange among researchers and practitioners of network and distributed system security. The target audience includes those interested in practical aspects of network and distributed system security, with a focus on actual system design and implementation. A major goal is to encourage and enable the Internet community to apply, deploy, and advance the state of available network and distributed systems security technology.
- University Researchers and Educators
- Chief Technology and Privacy Officers
- Security Analysts and System Administrators
- Operations and Security Managers
- Attendance is limited to foster maximum exchange of information and ideas.
The NDSS Difference
At NDSS '11, you will have the opportunity to benefit from:
- Presentations of solution-oriented scientific and technical papers presented by leaders in the field
- Expert panels debating new and practical approaches to security problems
- Extended question and answer sessions following all sessions
- Informal discussions with colleagues over the three-day period
The Dana On Mission Bay
1710 West Mission Bay Drive
San Diego, CA 92109-7810
For more info: