December 6 - 7, 2010
San Francisco, CA
Information Security Forums bring together experienced IT and information security practitioners for confidential information sharing on the industry's most important issues, technologies, and trends. The two-day event includes keynote addresses, peer-to-peer technical and strategic roundtable discussions led by IANS' Faculty, and was inspired by the Harvard Business School teaching method.
- Gain tangible, real world insights on best practices and lessons learned directly from your peers
- Stay current with emerging technologies and early-stage deployments
- Connect with the industry's leading minds
- Network and connect with other influential senior IT managers and business leaders
- Earn 16 Continuing Education Credits
Who attends Forums
Information Security Forum attendees come from practitioner organizations that include Fortune 1000, Government agencies, and Academic institutions. Forums are for mid to senior level information security vice presidents, directors, managers, analysts, architects, and engineers. In 2010, 32% of attendees were CISSP certified and had an average of 15 years of industry experience. Major industries represented included Financial Services, Insurance, Government, Telecommunications, Healthcare, Higher Education, and Technology Services.
55 Cyril Magnin St.
San Francisco, CA 94102
tel: (415) 392-8000
For more info:
http://www.iansresearch.com/forums/spla ... orum_id=54