don

Administrator
Administrator

Post Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:23 pm

White Hat Ball 2011

White Hat Ball 2011
January 28, 2011
London, England

The White Hat Ball Committee is delighted to invite you to the White Hat Ball 2011, taking place on Friday 28 January at the Brewery, London.

Now in its sixth anniversary year, the White Hat Ball is an established event in the Information Risk and Security industry calendar, organised by a committee of industry volunteers. The ball provides a perfect opportunity for everyone in the industry to have fun with colleagues, friends and family whilst raising money for a great cause. In 2010 the White Hat Ball raised an amazing £100,000. This year we hope to raise even more, every penny of which will go directly to funding ChildLine’s valuable helpline for children who have a problem and need to talk.

This year we have moved venue to the Brewery, near Moorgate. The evening will begin at 7pm with a champagne reception, followed by a three-course dinner, introduced by a friend of ChildLine. You will have the opportunity to bid for some fabulous prizes in the grand auction, as well as enjoying a Tops and Tails game and other fundraising activities. After dinner, you can enjoy drinks at the bar, listen to the band and dance the night away at the disco.

By attending this prestigious event you will be helping ChildLine make a real difference to the lives of children in the UK.

Tickets are £1,500 for a corporate table of 10 or £95 each for private individual tickets.

Venue

the Brewery
Chiswell Street, London
EC1Y 4SD
Tel: 020 7638 8811
Fax: 020 7638 5713
http://www.thebrewery.co.uk/

For more info:
http://whitehatevents.org/kzscripts/default.asp

Don
CISSP, MCSE, CSTA, Security+ SME
<<

don

Administrator
Administrator

Post Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:13 pm

Re: White Hat Ball 2011

This event has been sold out. Any of you getting in on the action?

Don
CISSP, MCSE, CSTA, Security+ SME
<<

TheXero

Post Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:40 am

Re: White Hat Ball 2011

I would love to go, however I found too short notice and it is quite expensive :(

I have never been to any conferences before but one day hopefully I will get the pleasure of going :)

Return to Calendar Of Events