Help needed for CEH exam

<<

bdtester

Post Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:32 am

Help needed for CEH exam

Hello,

This is my first post and i am not sure if i posted this in correct section , Even my English is not very good as it is not my native language but i need to solve some problem for the CEH self-study exam. I need your help and advice ..

My problem below:

1. Paying problem: Our government do not allow for all to transfer money to outside country and do not provide any international credit card. However, I have a relative person in USA and he can pay for me . Will it do ? Please if you give me some details instruction then it would be better for me.

2. My relative person from USA But he is also unable to pay using credit card. But he can pay other method such as, Western,Moneygram, check, bank. Ec council accept these payment method ?

3. I have books from Ec-council  .

(A) Certified ethical hacker study guide
(B) Certified Ethical hacker Exam prep guide(Perhaps it is some old but good).
(C) Official CEH review guide by Kimberly Graves (old?).

Are these book Enough for the exam ?
Oh, I heard , CEh official review latest guide released. But i am unable to buy. If you can give me a copy then it would be more great help.

These are my principle problem at this time . Really i need your help to pass the exam .Please do not mind if i am asking any dump questions. Please if you can then help me with details.

You can Email me too: jobyera@gmail.com

Thanks to all for your help

Regards
bdtester
<<

COm_BOY

Post Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:20 pm

Re: Help needed for CEH exam

If you need to appear for a CEH exam you dont need to use your credit card , or western union etc .  You can contact the testing centre in your area and pay them for the exam and they will register it . VUE and Prometric are 2 well known testing centres but I am not sure which one offers exams for CEH , maybe its VUE . You can check offical websites of these testing centres , get local contact numbers and then call them .
It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity.

Return to CEH - Certified Ethical Hacker