If you can't find it here or at our sister site, CSP Online Mag, guess it would go here.
- Kernel 220.127.116.11 – *Much* improved mac80211 stack.
- USB 3.0 support.
- New wireless cards supported.
- All wireless Injection patches applied, maximum support for wireless attacks.
- Even *faster* desktop environment.
- Revamped Fluxbox environment for the KDE challenged.
- Metasploit rebuilt from scratch, MySQL db_drivers working out of the box.
- Updated old packages, added new ones, and removed obsolete ones.
- New BackTrack Wiki with better documentation and support.
- Our most professional, tested and streamlined release ever.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests