[Article]-Aug `06 Free Giveaway Winner

<<

don

Administrator
Administrator

Post Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:27 pm

[Article]-Aug `06 Free Giveaway Winner

As we clearly saw last month, a little effort pays off in spades. This is not only the goal of EH-Net, but it is also one of the most positive traits of the IT Security Professional - giving back to the community. This time, the choice of a winner is not as easy, as participation on the site continues to increase. I paid close attention to the contributions of a few members. Kudos to The Morpheus and jimbob, but in the end, I had to go with oleDB. As the top contributor, oleDB has the choice of attending either a CEH or a CHFI boot camp ($2900 value) sponsored by The Training Camp. Exam voucher is included; travel and hotel is not. Read our recent review of The Training Camp's CEH Boot Camp. Congratulations and, as always, let us know your thoughts below.

Gentle Reminder: If you don't participate on this site or CSP Mag, you have NO hope of winning.

Only members are eligible!
Registration Is FREE!

Permanent link to this news item.

Don
CISSP, MCSE, CSTA, Security+ SME
<<

oleDB

Recruiters
Recruiters

Post Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:50 am

Re: [Article]-Aug `06 Free Giveaway Winner

Wow, thats awesome! Thanks Don and EH.net community, I will make sure to put the training to good use. Looks like membership is growing, but also growing with quality posters who are very knowledgeable about security. I am looking forward to continued discussion and info sharing on this site.
Last edited by oleDB on Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Kev

Post Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:18 am

Good Job oleDB !
<<

LSOChris

Post Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:24 pm

congrats!!!
<<

oleDB

Recruiters
Recruiters

Post Wed Nov 01, 2006 3:55 pm

FYI,
I've finally got my CEH bootcamp booked for next Mar 5th in Atlanta. My company's funds were running low, so I had to wait till 2007. but anyway I'm looking forward to trying out a new vendor. I've gone to SANS and Global Knowledge several times and have alway enjoyed those. If any EH members will be attending this bootcamp, let me know and we can sample the Atlanta bar scene at night. I will plan on writing up a post to summarize the experience and hopefully passing the exam. Thanks again to Don and EH.net for offering these great prizes.

Return to News Items and General Discussion About EH-Net