Looking for a pentesting job with OSCP

<<

ssherei

Post Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:37 pm

Looking for a pentesting job with OSCP

i just got my OSCP certification, Bsc in information systems with 2 years of information security experience  and my area is middle east. i was wondering on how i can find pentesting jobs with my qualifications, and i have no problem relocating to outside my area, any hints would be helpful, i am also working on my CEH exam prob in a month or smth will be done :D
OSCE, OSCP
<<

COm_BOY

Post Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:52 pm

Re: Looking for a pentesting job with OSCP

To be quite honest I think I never saw a pure pen testing job in these region . All they require is a compliance/audit person with pen testing knowledge so its a mixture of job . I have contacted several of industry seniors over this issue who are related to the same area and they also said the same . And thats quite sad . Try searching for pen testing job in USA or Europe region .

Best of luck
It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity.
<<

ssherei

Post Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:29 pm

thx for your response could you point me to some links
OSCE, OSCP
<<

COm_BOY

Post Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:53 pm

ssherei wrote:thx for your response could you point me to some links

Seriously if u know some of pen test jobs or security with cisco and pentest in middleast region do let me know :D:D ... check bayt.com , linkedin.com ( groups ) , naukrigulf.com tallentgulf.com and all that
It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity.
<<

mesho

Post Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:33 pm

i'm in saudi arabia and i can tell exactly where you will find a job in middle east so PM about your location & other information so i can help you more!

Return to OSCP - Offensive Security Certified Professional