General discussion on certifications not mentioned in sub-boards of the main categories below.
Armando wrote:Hello all,
Thanks for your interest in our new upcoming course.
While we do not have a solid release date, it should be slated for November or December at worst.
Something you might be interested to know:
- It will cover all the basics required to enter the Ethical Hacking/Pentesting field in Network and Application Security
- It will include video and flash based training as well as self assessment quizzes, customized learning path
- It aims at not just teaching hacking but introducing the student to the world of security. (Cannot say more about this)
- It will include practical lab based training
Differences with the PRO are:
- It is for students with 0 to 2 years experience in the pentesting field
- It will be a bit less detailed than PRO and will contain a relatively smaller syllabus in terms of techniques covered but a number of precious advices and pointers to enter the industry that you wouldn't find in PRO
- This course will not come with certification attached unlike the PRO
- This course will ship a small live lab for students to practice their attacking skills for the first time
As a last note I can assure it will bring an incredible value for the lowest price in the industry.
We plan to start a pre-release mailing list that will entitle you all to get the course for a discount and know more information.
We will post an announcement in this forum and on Twitter @elearnsecurity
Thanks again for your interest
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests