Just wanted to provide people with an update to what is happening at the hackingdojo.com... I've been getting repetitive emails, so want to spread the info at one time instead of one email at a time.
1) We still have openings. Classes are definitely filling up, but there's still plenty of room; once we get to 100 people though, I will only be accepting stand-by requests, and those will only be accepted once a student moves up to an advance level or someone quits.
2) To get to the upper level courses, students have to start at the first level. I won't be opening up the upper levels to the public - the slots for the upper level courses are reserved for students
3) There is no time requirement before someone can move up to the higher levels. The class is only in its second week, and I will be testing students within a few days who have expressed an interest to move onto more advanced topics.
4) Classes are being held in both the evening and during the day (one hour in length) - chances are there is a time slot open that meets your schedule. If not, just ask.
5) We are using Skype for the online, live portion of the class - meaning the calls are free. I have one student that cannot access skype (from the UAE) - in his case, I'm trying to set up a VPN that will allow him to connect.
6) Cost for the class is the same throughout all levels - $95 a month.
7) Because life injects itself and forces some people to miss classes, I am recording them as I go. They are to be made available to students only, so that they don't miss out on the information provided each week.
ok, I think that's everything. For more information about the courses and to sign up, just visit:http://hackingdojo.com