[Article]-September 2010 Free Giveaway Sponsor - APT by Joe McCray

<<

don

Administrator
Administrator

Post Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:48 am

[Article]-September 2010 Free Giveaway Sponsor - APT by Joe McCray

And the hits just keep on coming...

Permanent link: [Article]-September 2010 Free Giveaway Sponsor - APT by Joe McCray

Win Advanced Pen Testing Course = $2000!!

Time to step it up. Long time member of the security community and friend of EH-Net, Joe McCray of LearnSecurityOnline, gets you out of PPT hell and into a highly secure lab environment for 5 days of intense training. Up for grabs this month is a free seat in his course to be held 13th - 17th December 2010 just outside of DC.

Advanced Penetration Testing (APT): Pentesting High Security Environments is a five-day intensive course that focuses attacking and defending highly secured environments such as 3-letter agencies, DoD, financial organizations, federal organizations, and large companies. This is NOT your normal Ethical Hacking course. You won't be attacking unpatched Windows 2000 Servers, and you won't be learning a bunch of outdated tools. In APT, you will be learning how to attack new OSs such as Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008, and the latest Linux servers. All of these servers will be patched and hardened. Both Network and Host-based Intrusion Detection/Preventions systems (IDS/IPS) will be in place as well. The learning curve is high, but the rewards are astronomical. Over 80% of class is hands-on hacking labs. It is however primarily designed for Network/Web Application Penetration testers that are looking for the little tips and tricks that will help them better attack high security environments.

Joe and I have worked out an even better deal. EH-Netters get a $500 discount! At only $1500, this course is a steal. Click here now to reserve your seat. Full course description can also be found at the link provided.

Participation is the ONLY way to win. Start a thread that sparks lots of interest; share thoughts and experiences; help a newbie... quality is more important than quantity.

Only members are eligible!
Registration Is FREE!

Good luck,
Don
CISSP, MCSE, CSTA, Security+ SME
<<

caissyd

Post Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:21 am

Re: [Article]-September 2010 Free Giveaway Sponsor - APT by Joe McCray

Joe was so entertaining at DefCon this year and last year, he course can't be boring!
OSCP, GPEN, GWAPT, GSEC, CEH, CISSP
(aka H1t.M0nk3y)
<<

T_Bone

Post Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:59 pm

Cool, I have been trying to think of ways to get on this course, but I am certainly unable to pay $2000 plus flight fromt the UK and hotel for a week!
<<

hayabusa

Post Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:44 pm

I've heard only great things...  this is one sweet giveaway, yet again!
~ hayabusa ~ 

"All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved." - Sun Tzu, 'The Art of War'

OSCE, OSCP , GPEN, C|EH
<<

pizza1337

Post Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:34 pm

awesome giveaway like always. ;D
Knowledge Resource is Power.
<<

UNIX

Post Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:05 am

Nice giveaway, don.
<<

s0mmy

Post Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:13 pm

:o Have to agree with everyone else, this seem to be a really nice give away. Something my employer should really consider sending people to.
<<

don

Administrator
Administrator

Post Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:24 pm

Thanks for the compliments, all. The slots for the rest of the year are already filled.  8)

If you decide to attend APT, please be sure to take advantage of the EH-Net discount. This is a great course by a great guy. Let's help spread the word and fill up his class. I just tweeted the Exclusive Offer. Please RT.

Don
CISSP, MCSE, CSTA, Security+ SME

Return to News Items and General Discussion About EH-Net