will pay to be taught how to hack wireless credit card networks(plz dont ban me)

<<

gateman420

Post Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:24 am

will pay to be taught how to hack wireless credit card networks(plz dont ban me)

im in the carding biz and im tired of buying dumps (card info) from people who simply hacked them and got them for free. id like to pay somebody to teach me how to do this and i will gladly pay. and im not talking about paying small money. i know this is highly valuable info so il pay large money. im in usa and would fly to you if it is necessary.... email me gateman420@hushmail.com
Last edited by gateman420 on Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

j0rDy

Post Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:16 am

Re: will pay to be taught how to hack wireless credit card networks(plz dont ban me)

Oh boy, this is gonna be good!

* j0rDy gets the popcorn...
CISSP, CEH, ECSA, OSCP, OSWP

earning my stripes appears to be a road i must travel alone...with a little help of EH.net
<<

MaXe

Post Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:01 am

Re: will pay to be taught how to hack wireless credit card networks(plz dont ban me)

You do know that this is a board (forum) for ethical hackers right?  :D

Ethical, as in not breaking the law. You, are on the other hand asking for blackhat or script kiddie services which I don't think is suitable for this board.

None the less I had a great time reading your request.
I'm an InterN0T'er
<<

Ketchup

Post Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:30 am

What SPAM lovelies should we sign him up for?  I am thinking some sort of Snuggie newsletter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ketchup
<<

ziggy_567

Post Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:37 am

I'll tell you what. I've got some printed material that I think would do just the trick for you...

All I need is a physical address where I can send it (no P.O. Boxes, please).
--
Ziggy

eCPPT - GSEC - GCIH - GWAPT - GCUX - RHCE - SCSecA - Security+ - Network+
<<

charliemong

Post Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:40 am

Right open the command prompt and type format c /f /r

This should get you started. :D
If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.
- Sun Tzu
<<

don

Administrator
Administrator

Post Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:44 am

General Certification? The least he could have done is put it on the wireless board.

Banned and thread closed.

Don
CISSP, MCSE, CSTA, Security+ SME

Return to General Certification