[Article]-Hack Bill!

<<

don

Administrator
Administrator

Post Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:39 am

[Article]-Hack Bill!

I am proud to be able to announce that the second Skillz H@ck1ng Challenge is up. As always, it is purposely not easy, but don't let that stop you from participating. All entries are eligibe to win. Click the link below for the challenge and details on winning.

Feel free to discuss the scenario in the forums but PLEASE do not post your answers.
You wouldn't want someone else winning your prize, would you?

Hack Bill!

Good luck,
Don
CISSP, MCSE, CSTA, Security+ SME
<<

don

Administrator
Administrator

Post Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:15 am

Re: [Article]-Hack Bill!

This latest challenge had a slow start, but we have now passed the 10,000 page view mark and are now above the total number of page views of the previous challenge, Star Hacks, even though it has a 2 month head start. This means that the competition is heating up with a slew of entries already received. So as you ponder your answers, remember that there is a winning slot for the best creative answer that is also technically accurate. So hedge your bets by showing off your writing skills and give Quentin a run for his money!

Less than 1 week remains to submit your answers.
skillz0706@ethicalhacker.net

Don
<<

LSOChris

Post Sat Jul 29, 2006 4:18 pm

submitted my answers already :-)
<<

don

Administrator
Administrator

Post Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:58 am

Reminder: Challenge ends today!

Get your answers submitted! Although we have a lot of submissions, we have very few that are creative. So your best chance of winning at this point is to have fun with the theme.

We like to announce the winners within 10 days of the end of the challenge. Ed and Mike are at DefCon, so look for the answers and winners later this week or early next week.

Good luck and thanks for your participation,
Don
<<

jimbob

Post Mon Aug 14, 2006 5:25 am

Hi,
When will we see the results of the challenge? I'm keen to read what others have made of this one.

Regards,
Jim
<<

don

Administrator
Administrator

Post Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:34 am

Hopefully today or tomorrow. Mike has been travelling like a mad man. He was at DefCon and now is in Australia. He has promised to have it soon.

Thanks for your patience,
Don
<<

jimbob

Post Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:33 am

don wrote:Mike has been travelling like a mad man. He was at DefCon and now is in Australia. He has promised to have it soon.

Thanks for your patience,

No problem, I thought the begining of the month was optimistic what with Blackhat and all. I'm looking forward to this one, it's a little different to other challenges out there.

Jim

Return to July 06 - Hack Bill!