Post Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:53 am

Job Posting...eDiscovery analyst needed

First let me apologize up front for sending to so many people at one time. We are working in a short time frame to hire someone new to join our team. Its a situation of hire now or lose the chance for another year.

The position we are trying to hire is for someone with 2 to 3 years of forensics and/or eDiscovery experience. I know this maybe above some of you on the list, but we all run into that "Right" person from time to time that we don't mind helping along. II would appreciate it if you could point that “Right” person my way.

The position would be in downtown Atlanta Georgia working for SunTrust Bank. There could be some limited travel, maybe once or twice a year which would make it ideal for some people that are ready to get off the road.

The information is posted on our corporate website, but you can follow this link and search for job number 209193, or keyword "forensics"

https://suntrust.taleo.net/careersectio ... tl?lang=en

Info Security Analyst 3 - eDiscovery
GA-Georgia-Atlanta-Atlanta Center
Full-time - Job Number: 209193

Applications should be sent to the website above, but I wouldn't mind if they also sent their résumé’s to me directly. Steven.Wisenburg@SunTrust.com.

Thank you for your time and your help.

Steven Wisenburg