CBT Nuggets Mobile App

<<

don

Administrator
Administrator

Post Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:38 pm

CBT Nuggets Mobile App

Now you can get your IT training pretty much everywhere. I love the idea of being able to get your training on your phone and eventually your tablet, slate, whatever marketers end up calling it. Great job following trends. Plus the newly designed site isn't too shabby, either.

If you own a Droid, an iPhone, or an iPod Touch you can watch all your favorite training videos right now.  Click here and learn how to turn your mobile device into a CBT Nuggets training engine.

Click here to get your free CBT Nuggets iPhone app. Droid users: on your Droid click here to get your free CBT Nuggets Droid app. (Note: requires operating system 2.0.1 or greater.)

Don't have a Nugget Streaming subscription yet? Click here to check out our entire training library.

Free Training - Try before you buy.

Watch the free videos in the right hand column above to get a sampling of the easy-to-follow, content-driven style that sets CBT Nuggets apart in professional IT training.

Get the app here:
https://secure.cbtnuggets.com/lander?id=61

Don
CISSP, MCSE, CSTA, Security+ SME
<<

dynamik

Recruiters
Recruiters

Post Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:11 pm

Re: CBT Nuggets Mobile App

Glad to see they're doing this. Nuggets puts out great material, but it was always a PITA to do stuff like this.
The day you stop learning is the day you start becoming obsolete.
<<

sultanmg

Post Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:54 pm

I have to say I really am delighted to know the news. I did not quite believe it when I saw the post but after thorough reading, and checking it for real, I am absolutely delighted. Think of it Getting our IT training from anywhere The best thing is that I own an iPhone and it seems that I can have all the training I want right from my iPhone. I just hope I don’t need to have an insurance to be a member for CBT nuggets
<<

Ketchup

Post Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:26 am

This is awesome!  For those with long commutes, this is a great opportunity. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ketchup
<<

dynamik

Recruiters
Recruiters

Post Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:47 am

Ketchup wrote:This is awesome!  For those with long commutes, this is a great opportunity. 

Just put a netbook on your dashboard ;)
The day you stop learning is the day you start becoming obsolete.

Return to General Certification