event viewer log

<<

rvs

Post Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:32 pm

event viewer log

Hi,

got a log file coming from one of the sys ad. would you guys have any idea what this site do? http://wantsfly.com/prx2.php?hash=asldk ... hdHTTP/1.0 from xxx.china.xxx.xxx

HTTP_PROXY_CONNECTION:
HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR:
HTTP_VIA:
HTTP_MAX_FORWARDS:
REMOTE_ADDR=ip
REMOTE_HOST=ip
HTTP_PC_REMOTE_ADDR=
HTTP_X_FWD_IP_ADDR=
HTTP_CONNECTION=
VIA:
HTTP_FORWARDED:
FORWARDED:
HTTP_X_BLUECOAT_VIA:
HTTP_PROXY____:
HTTP_PROXY___________:
HTTP_X_HOST:
HTTP_X_REFERER:
HTTP_X_SERVER_HOSTNAME:
PROXY_HOST:
PROXY_PORT:
PROXY_REQUEST:
HTTP_CLIENT_IP:
HTTP_PRAGMA:
super or gateway or noproxy
Level:1
´úÀí¼¶±ð=³¬¼¶´úÀí
³¬¼¶´úÀí1=³¬¼¶´úÀí
´úÀí¼¶±ð=³¬¼¶´úÀí

Disclaimer:The addresses used only as a local IP address to verify .This site does not assume any liability. All responsibility is taken charge of by user .
<<

rvs

Post Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:06 pm

Re: event viewer log

any updates?! on this one I just want to know what would you guys do if you see something like this on your box?!
<<

sil

Post Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:36 am

Re: event viewer log

wantsfly seems to be a proxy server mainly used in China. Unless you have something more like sniffer output showing the server initiating the connection, sky is the limit in playing the guessing game. I can use curl to change my useragent to mimick EVERYTHING posted here just for the sake of hiding who I am. While I have zero intention on doing anything but surfing, an admin might get all spooked out about it. So ask yourself, outside of useragent information and a connection. "What about this connection" what were they looking for/at, what did they do, etc. Until these questions are answered, the bottom line is, its only proxy information.

Return to Opinions