[Article]-August 2010 Free Giveaway Sponsor - CareerAcademy.com

<<

don

Administrator
Administrator

Post Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:05 pm

[Article]-August 2010 Free Giveaway Sponsor - CareerAcademy.com

To go along with the prize for this month, are some new boards under General Certification for Networking, OS and Security for those that don't quite fit into the ethical hacking focused credentials. I figure we could have MS, RH, Linux+, LPIC, Mac OSX, etc. in the OS board. General security certs like CISSP, Security+ etc. in the Security board. Then we can have Cisco, Juniper, Network+, etc. in the networking board.

We do need some help with content for these new boards as well as help finding old threads that would fit better in a new home. I think we may have our Networking Board Moderator. Who's up for the other 2? Come to think of it, on the advice of Justin Kallhoff, I really need to start accepting all of the great offers of support I've gotten over the years. So anyone interested in being a moderator, please PM me.

Good luck to all this month!!

Permanent link: [Article]-August 2010 Free Giveaway Sponsor - CareerAcademy.com

Win Cisco® Authorized Video Training Library = $1995!!

We often talk about the foundation one needs to become a security professional and perhaps eventually an ethical hacker. Most who have ventured into this or an associated field have come from one of a few areas: systems admin, programming or networking. So to ensure that you have the networking portion covered, we offer up this month's prize of video training for Cisco Certifications from long-time training provider, CareerAcademy.com. Of course be sure to check out their security video training titles as well including CEH, CISSP, Security+ et al.

To the 2 deserving members this month goes CareerAcademy.com's latest Cisco Authorized Video Training Library. Each of the 2 lucky winners get 3 months of unlimited online access to all of the following Cisco® training programs (list below). Good luck as the competition gets stiffer each and every month.

Participation is the ONLY way to win. Start a thread that sparks lots of interest; share thoughts and experiences; help a newbie... quality is more important than quantity.

Only members are eligible!
Registration Is FREE!

As they put it, "CareerAcademy.com is excited to announce it has now become a Cisco® Partner Learning Associate! CareerAcademy has teamed up with Tech 2000 Inc., a Cisco® Learning Solutions Partner to launch this exciting new program. This latest strategic partnership with an industry's leading Cisco® learning solution provider anchors CareerAcademy’s commitment to work closely with Cisco® to produce specialized training materials and offer its customers the most comprehensive video-based Cisco® Authorized elearning courses." Read full Press Release.

CareerAcademy.com's prize includes access to all of the following Cisco®training programs:640-822 - Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 (ICND1) v1.0[br /]
640-816 Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2 (ICND2) v1.0[br /]
640-553 - Implementing Cisco IOS Network Security (IINS)[br /]
640-460 - Implementing Cisco IOS Unified Communications (IIUC)[br /]
640-721 - Implementing Cisco Unified Wireless Networking Essentials (IUWNE)[br /]
642-813 Switch: Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks[br /]
642-832 CCNP Exam TSHOOT: Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks[br /]
642-902 CCNP Exam ROUTE: Implementing Cisco IP Routing

Thanks all,
Don
CISSP, MCSE, CSTA, Security+ SME
<<

UNIX

Post Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:46 am

Re: [Article]-August 2010 Free Giveaway Sponsor - CareerAcademy.com

Nice giveaway don. Certainly will help out all those seeking the Cisco route.
<<

recon

Post Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:16 pm

Yeah, this is a nice giveaway. Actually all of your giveaways are great!

recon

awesec wrote:Nice giveaway don. Certainly will help out all those seeking the Cisco route.
GCIH
<<

TeknoGod

Post Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:42 am

WOW!!!! 
Now that’s a prize everyone can respect!!

Knowledge is like a drug that should addict the planet till the point of overdose.
Help me!!!!! I need a mentor who lives in Los Angeles CA
<<

eternal_security

Post Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:56 am

So, who won?
<<

don

Administrator
Administrator

Post Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:35 am