buy one get one free GSEC!!!

<<

ziggy_567

Post Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:50 am

buy one get one free GSEC!!!

BUY ONE, GET ONE FREE on SEC401: SANS Security Essentials!

To celebrate the Back-to-School season SANS vLive! is offering a limited number of Buy One-Get One FREE coupons for SEC401: SANS Security Essentials. Take advantage of this offer and get your entire team trained before the end of the year!

This offer is valid on the vLive! session of SEC401 that begins on October 5th. For more details on this course please visit www.sans.org/vlive If you and your colleagues need IAT Level II certification to comply with DoD 8570 requirements, or if you just want to turbo-charge your careers with GSEC certification, this is the course for you.

To request a SEC401 BO-GO coupon you MUST email SANS vLive! at vlive@sans.org before August 15th -- contact us today!

http://www.sans.org/vlive/specials.php

This is a great deal for anyone that has a training budget and is looking to get their GSEC!!!
--
Ziggy

eCPPT - GSEC - GCIH - GWAPT - GCUX - RHCE - SCSecA - Security+ - Network+
<<

2mike19

Post Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:08 pm

Re: buy one get one free GSEC!!!

Hi there,

I actually contacted SANS about this and I currently have the coupon code if anyone would like to do it? I am looking to take the course, so I just need 1 more person.. and my code is good for 2 more people as well..

PM me and I can hook you up

-mike
Just another nerd...
<<

kelvinng

Post Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:04 pm

Re: buy one get one free GSEC!!!

Hi! I am interested too, can you contact my email?

Return to Security