Post Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:46 am

Looking for CEH SMEs

Good morning,

As many of you are probably aware, EC-Council continues to strive for ANSI 17024 accreditation.

Part of this process involves a job task analysis of the Certified Ethical Hacker certification.

I have been asked to locate security professionals, with the knowledge and expertise required, that would be willing to volunteer as a CEH SME for this analysis.

Here is some information regarding this venture:

Greetings!

Each of you is an expert in the field of information security, and the International Council of E-Commerce Consultants (EC-Council) needs your help. EC-Council is currently seeking to accredit its Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) under the ANSI/ISO 17024. In order to do so, we need to ensure that the questions that we ask and the competencies that the CEH exam covers are meeting the current needs of those who work in the field--each of you.

In the near future, Prometric will be conducting three (3) progressive subject matter expert sessions in an online format, and we need to fill those sessions with 8-10 of you. It will take roughly three (3) hours on three (3) separate dates, and the end result (if all goes as planned) will be a strengthened, more relevant set of competencies for the Certified Ethical Hacker Exam.

We only have slots for 8-10 individuals, and you must be "present" (online) for the total length of the three sessions. (You must be able to give 9 hours of your time to this project.)

So, in other words, you need to dedicate 3 evenings for 3-hours each. This is not a small commitment. There is a form available to mark down and select times that would work best for you that I will provide upon request to participate.

If you are interested or need more information, please send me a PM. Let me know whether you hold the CEH certification or your experience if you do not.

Thanks,
BillV