Not a major release, but has some bug fixes:
---------------- VERSION 3.1.3 --------------
- 3006733: FAT directory listings were slow because the inner
code was not stopping when it found the parent directory.
- Adjusted sanity / testing code on FAT directory entries to allow
non-ascii in extensions and reject entries with lots of 0s.
- 3023606: Ext2 / ffs corrupted file names.
- Applied NTFS SID fixes from Mandiant.
- ntfs_load_secure() memory leak patch from Michael Cohen
CISSP, MCSE, CSTA, Security+ SME