question about preparation of CEH exam

<<

eric0751

Post Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:38 am

question about preparation of CEH exam

hi everyone, i am eric0751, i am new to this forum and i have some question to ask, i am going to take the CEH v6 training course in july, and i think i only have 2 weeks time to prepare for the exam after the 5 days training. i would like to ask , how long u all prepare for the exam before go to the exam? now i am lack of confidence, because i dont know whether i can finish all the preparation within 2 weeks or not,and i have no idea wat to prepare,so  please give some advice to me, thanks a lot......
<<

UNIX

Post Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:58 am

Re: question about preparation of CEH exam

Welcome to the forums.

Since you are attending a class, you should get to know everything you need for the exam in order to pass. 5 days at once is probably quite stressful if you have only little knowledge or experience in this area and everything is new for one. However, the goal from such a class is also to teach the students everything they need to know to pass, so I'll say you will do fine then. As you have two more weeks afterwards, it should be really no problem. Be advertent in class and you should be able to pass.
Last edited by UNIX on Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
<<

venom77

Post Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:11 am

Ask for your courseware before the course (as soon as you can) and go through it prior to class. That way the information will be more of a review and you'll be able to focus on the extras provided by the instructor. That should also give you plenty of time within those 2 weeks to study/prepare for the exam.
<<

eric0751

Post Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:15 am

thanks for all your advice, i will try my best

Return to CEH - Certified Ethical Hacker