About the awards
The Pwnie Awards is an annual awards ceremony celebrating the achievements and failures of security researchers and the security community.
The awards are given out once an year. The fourth annual ceremony will take place on July 29th, 2010 in Las Vegas at the BlackHat USA security conference.
In 2010 there will be nine award categories:
* Pwnie for Best Server-Side Bug
* Pwnie for Best Client-Side Bug
* Pwnie for Mass 0wnage
* Pwnie for Most Innovative Research
* Pwnie for Lamest Vendor Response
* Pwnie for Most Overhyped Bug
* Pwnie for Best Song
* Pwnie for Most Epic FAIL
* Pwnie for Lifetime Achievement
Click here for more information.
So lets nominate
MVP (Enterprise Security), ISLA-2010 (ISC)², C|EH, C|HFI, CCNA, MCP,
Certified ISO 27001:2005 Lead Auditor
[b]There are 3 roads to spoil; women, gambling & hacking. The most pleasant with women, the quickest with gambling, but the surest is hacking - c0c0n