A very fast network logon cracker which support many different services
Last update 2010-06-14
[0x00] News and Changelog
Good news: hydra is now maintained again by me! (as of June 2010),
and is now under GPLv3!
another good news (for me): no more windows .exe cygwin port. So
many clueless people hassled me why hydra.exe does not work for them
when they double-click on it ... duh
And finally: a new version of hydra :-)
CHANGELOG for 5.7: (last public version was 5.4)
* Added ncp support plus minor fixes (by David Maciejak @ GMAIL dot com)
* Added an old patch to fix a memory from SSL and speed it up too from kan(at)dcit.cz
* Removed unnecessary compiler warnings
* Enhanced the SSH2 module based on an old patch from aris(at)0xbadc0de.be
* Fixed small local defined overflow in the teamspeak module. Does it still work anyway??
Release 5.6 PRIVATE VERSION
* Moved to GPLv3 License (lots of people wanted that)
* Upgraded ssh2 module to libssh-0.4.x (thanks to aris (at) 0xbadc0de.be for the 0.2 basis)
* Added firebird support (by David Maciejak @ GMAIL dot com)
* Added SIP MD5 auth patch (by Jean-Baptiste Aviat jba [at] hsc [dot] `french tld')
* Removed Palm and ARM support
* Fix for cygwin which falsely detected postgres library when there was none.
* Several small bugfixes