Spencer Pratt - Cyber Security Director???

<<

venom77

Post Sun May 02, 2010 9:03 am

Spencer Pratt - Cyber Security Director???

Wow. So Spencer Pratt, formerly of MTV's 'The Hills' and married to that girl with the balloon boobs, has now decided he wants to redirect his life towards cyber security. And apparently he's already teamed up with some company out of Calif., American Defense Enterprises, to start a cyber security division.

I can somewhat understand why that company might benefit from someone with deep pockets to help fund their bussines. On the other hand, the guy is an idiot, so I don't know what is going through this Beasley guys', head of ADE, mind.

I think that a move like this seems like one big mockery of cyber security, or whatever you want to call it, though. How ridiculous.

Article: Fox News - Spencer Pratt to Join Fight Against Cyberterrorism
<<

clanggedin

Post Thu May 27, 2010 2:28 pm

Re: Spencer Pratt - Cyber Security Director???

I hate that dude, but apparent he is studying software engineering at USC with a focus on encryption. At least he's following his 'current' passion. My wife watches 'The Hills' and when I hear his voice on the show I cringe. Maybe it will be less painful to listen to now that he's off the show.
<<

venom77

Post Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:07 pm

There was another article I read when I came across that one with a statement from an official at that school. It went something like this: "Mr. Pratt is not currently enrolled as a student at this school." To be honest, I've heard him talk a couple times and I really don't think he has the ability to major in cryptography. My opinion, of course ;)
<<

morpheus063

Post Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:03 am

clanggedin wrote:I hate that dude, but apparent he is studying software engineering at USC with a focus on encryption. At least he's following his 'current' passion. My wife watches 'The Hills' and when I hear his voice on the show I cringe. Maybe it will be less painful to listen to now that he's off the show.

Don't know much about Spencer Pratt, but was wondering how clanggedin will feel when he again hear him (Spencer Pratt) talking about Encryption and Cyber Terrorism (may be a speach) :)
Manu Zacharia
MVP (Enterprise Security), ISLA-2010 (ISC)², C|EH, C|HFI, CCNA, MCP,
Certified ISO 27001:2005 Lead Auditor

[b]There are 3 roads to spoil; women, gambling & hacking. The most pleasant with women, the quickest with gambling, but the surest is hacking - c0c0n
<<

clanggedin

Post Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:19 am

I'll still cringe, but I'll listen.  ;)

Better yet. I'll wait for the transcripts.

Return to Other