don

Administrator
Administrator

Post Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:54 am

Information Security Decisions

Information Security Decisions
October 18 - 20, 2006
Chicago

You're on the frontlines. Up to your eyeballs in logs and alerts and patches and spyware. And in the boardroom, you're called upon to justify your cause, your goals and your budget. A thousand decisions a day and no where to turn for the definitive security intelligence required to do your job as effectively and efficiently as possible. Until now...

Gain FREE admission to Information Security Decisions, the only independent security conference to deliver vendor-neutral expertise for proactive security professionals.

This year's conference is guaranteed to deliver the essential strategies required to gain control over today's ever-changing corporate environment. Attend and discover how to best manage risk, regulations, evolving threats and vulnerabilities across 4 focused tracks:

Track 1: Proven Tactics to Repel Emerging Threats
Track 2: Enhanced Identity and Access Management
Track 3: Achieving Compliance: A Real-World Roadmap
Track 4: Snyder on Security: An Insider's Guide to the Essentials

Hilton Chicago
720 South Michigan Avenue
Chicago, Illinois, 60605
312-922-4400

http://infosecurityconference.techtarget.com/index.html
CISSP, MCSE, CSTA, Security+ SME
<<

tmartin

Recruiters
Recruiters

Post Wed Aug 02, 2006 1:32 pm

Re: Information Security Decisions

I'll be there. If there's a group, let's plan to hook up at a certain place and time. Post here if you're be there (or Don, perhaps you want to modify my post and open another topic?)

It was good last year. Not as heavy as a SANS course or anything, but a lot of good perspectives. They did have a guy last year who was all geek but couldn't speak. Every other word was "uh" and boy he seemed nervous. I'm sure it's a tough crowd...I've spoken before to 800 people at once and I remember how that went....so I have some sympathy.

But overall, the topics, rooms, and food was good, and hey, that's where I met DON!  ;D ;D
<<

don

Administrator
Administrator

Post Wed Aug 02, 2006 1:34 pm

This topic is fine for people to coordinate going to the event.

I will be there.

Don
<<

don

Administrator
Administrator

Post Fri Oct 06, 2006 5:13 pm

Anyone else going to this FREE event in a couple weeks? As mentioned, I will be there and so will tmartin. It would be cool for several of EH-Net's members to meet face to face. It is a 3 day event, and I probably won't go all 3 days. Let us know when you're going, so we can pick the day to meet.

Also, help support EH-Net by letting them know you heard about their event from us by entering the code EHNET when registering.

http://infosecurityconference.techtarge ... ation.html

If you already registered, call your rep and tell him you forget to mention EHNet!

Looking forward to meeting some of you,
Don

Return to Calendar Of Events