Post Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:24 pm

College student looking for Internship, Volunteer work

Dear Reader,

Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I will be holding my B.S. in Information Technology this coming December 2010. I am looking for any kind of work in the security field, whether it be volunteer, non-paid internship or just helping you setup a lab. Basically, anything to get my foot in the door. I currently have a 3.4 GPA and I live in NYC (Queens to be specific). I am able to travel reasonable distances around the area for work. I have very flexible hours: 40 hours a week starting in June, with the exception that I might have to work a different job if this is a non-paid position to pay for essentials. During my final semester, starting in August, I have classes on Tuesday and Thursday starting at 5:30PM, so I can work any other day or before those time; same exception applies that I might have to do some other work for income.

I have a deep passion for security and have taken it upon myself to further my education with independent research outside the scope of collegiate assistance: such as currently studying for GSEC and other Industry certifications.

Please feel free to reply or PM me for more information such as my Resume and/or Cover Letter.

Thank you very much for your time in reading my post. I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Mike
http://twitter.com/mikesantillana
eLearnSecurity Team Member.