Tutorial/Informational Videos

<<

n1p

Post Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:10 am

Tutorial/Informational Videos

I've done a number of tutorials previously in the areas of malware reversing and exploits. I have recently decided that I would like to do a few videos - similar to securitytube.net etc..

I imagine a few people here are interested in some videos. So would be great to get a view as to what people would be interested in seeing (topics), which I can then create.

Current Videos - http://www.isolatedthreat.com/?page_id=192

Stack Overflow Tutorial

Skipfish Introduction

SQLmap & Burpsuite

Ideas:
Malware, exploit dev, reversing, backtrack etc etc..

Let me know,
n1p
Last edited by n1p on Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

j0rDy

Post Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:39 am

Re: Tutorial/Informational Videos

this is hard. there are already a few very good video's out there which cover the most basics of ethical hacking/penetration testing.

i would like to see (if possible) a good video on social engineering (maybe even with examples) or a complete walkthrough of a complete pentest. I remember the 15min pentest video's from here, so like those but make it an hour or so :P
CISSP, CEH, ECSA, OSCP, OSWP

earning my stripes appears to be a road i must travel alone...with a little help of EH.net
<<

pizza1337

Post Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:44 am

j0rDy wrote:this is hard. there are already a few very good video's out there which cover the most basics of ethical hacking/penetration testing.

i would like to see (if possible) a good video on social engineering (maybe even with examples) or a complete walkthrough of a complete pentest. I remember the 15min pentest video's from here, so like those but make it an hour or so :P

I like the idea of walkthrought of pentest.
Knowledge Resource is Power.
<<

n1p

Post Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:28 pm

I will see what I can create. I will start with some small tutorials initially, as I have not created any videos before.. We shall see how it goes! I will keep a list of them here as I add them.

Thanks for replies
n1p
<<

n1p

Post Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:49 pm

Added a new video for you guys. A stack based remote buffer overflow tutorial. It's quite large and almost 30 mins...

http://www.isolatedthreat.com/?page_id=192

Enjoy!

n1p

Return to Tutorials