don

Administrator
Administrator

Post Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:05 pm

SHARKFEST 2010

SHARKFEST Wireshark Developer and User Conference 2010
June 14-17, 2010
Stanford University, Palo Alto, CA

Please join us for the 3rd annual SHARKFEST Wireshark Developer and User Conference, which will take place, once again, at the serenely beautiful main campus of Stanford University in Palo Alto, CA from June 14-17, 2010.

SHARKFEST is an annual gathering, instantiated in 2007 with the purpose of providing a forum for knowledge-sharing between the global Wireshark and Open Source development community and users of the world’s most popular and widely-deployed network analyzer. Participants receive a rich educational experience, allowing all to extend their use of Wireshark and other Open Source tools to make the most of their data analysis experiences and existing network infrastructure.

For more info:
http://www.cacetech.com/sharkfest.10/

Don
CISSP, MCSE, CSTA, Security+ SME
<<

hayabusa

Post Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:33 pm

Re: SHARKFEST 2010

Wishing my schedule was free for that one...  :-[  (my inner 'packet-analysis' geek comes out)

Between previous talks with Gerald Combs (developer) and Laura Chappell (network analyst and instructor extraordinaire,) and using it almost every day, I love seeing the newest features, catching new ideas and usage tips, and just the overall atmosphere that comes with the bunch that'll be there.  Should be a good time.
~ hayabusa ~ 

"All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved." - Sun Tzu, 'The Art of War'

OSCE, OSCP , GPEN, C|EH

Return to Calendar Of Events