.

Bank Security

<<

mulato

Newbie
Newbie

Posts: 1

Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:21 pm

Post Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:23 pm

Bank Security

I would like to new what kind of security systems the banks are using.
(Please don't ask me whether i'm planning to rob a bank).

Thank you.
<<

unsupported

User avatar

Sr. Member
Sr. Member

Posts: 318

Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:38 pm

Location: 407

Post Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:50 pm

Re: Bank Security

Are you planning on robbing a bank?

No seriously, what exactly are you refering to?  Computer security?  Physical security?

With more information we can give you a clear answer.

(On a side note, where are all "these people" coming from?)
-Un
CISSP, GCIH, GCIA, C|EH, Sec+, Net+, MCP
<<

Dark_Knight

User avatar

Sr. Member
Sr. Member

Posts: 294

Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:03 pm

Post Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:39 pm

Re: Bank Security

unsupported wrote:Are you planning on robbing a bank?

No seriously, what exactly are you refering to?   Computer security?  Physical security?

With more information we can give you a clear answer.

(On a side note, where are all "these people" coming from?)

x2  ??? ??? ???
CEH, OSCP, GPEN, GWAPT, GCIA
http://sector876.blogspot.com
<<

alucian

User avatar

Full Member
Full Member

Posts: 228

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:01 pm

Location: Montreal, Canada

Post Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:27 pm

Re: Bank Security

The easiest way will be to use a tank  ::)
CISSP ISSAP, CISM/A, GWAPT, GCIH, GREM, GMOB, OSWP
<<

hayabusa

User avatar

Hero Member
Hero Member

Posts: 1662

Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:59 pm

Post Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:03 pm

Re: Bank Security

Dark_Knight wrote:
unsupported wrote:Are you planning on robbing a bank?

No seriously, what exactly are you refering to?   Computer security?  Physical security?

With more information we can give you a clear answer.

(On a side note, where are all "these people" coming from?)

x2  ??? ??? ???


x3... x4... x5  ::)
~ hayabusa ~ 

"All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved." - Sun Tzu, 'The Art of War'


OSCE, OSCP , GPEN, C|EH
<<

Data_Raid

User avatar

Full Member
Full Member

Posts: 165

Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:55 am

Post Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:28 am

Re: Bank Security

mulato wrote:I would like to new what kind of security systems the banks are using.
(Please don't ask me whether i'm planning to rob a bank).

Thank you.


Can you be more specific?
I'd imagine that most banks are different in their approach to security requirements and therefore employ different types of security from various providers/manufacturers. Are you talking about online banking? Security used to protect the systems within the bank?

I'm also curious why you are asking for this information.
All men by nature desire knowledge.

Aristotle
<<

venom77

User avatar

Hero Member
Hero Member

Posts: 1905

Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:23 pm

Post Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:00 am

Re: Bank Security

mulato wrote:I would like to new what kind of security systems the banks are using.
(Please don't ask me whether i'm planning to rob a bank).

Thank you.


Check out Swordfish .. you just need a bus, a helicopter, lots of weapons and a guy that can type without ever pressing backspace. Then you'll be all set :)
<<

alucian

User avatar

Full Member
Full Member

Posts: 228

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:01 pm

Location: Montreal, Canada

Post Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:34 am

Re: Bank Security

Or you can try to rob an indian bank like this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNT94X5SXvE

It will be way easier  8)
CISSP ISSAP, CISM/A, GWAPT, GCIH, GREM, GMOB, OSWP
<<

zeroflaw

User avatar

Full Member
Full Member

Posts: 208

Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:41 am

Location: Holland, Den Helder

Post Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:44 am

Re: Bank Security

alucian wrote:Or you can try to rob an indian bank like this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNT94X5SXvE

It will be way easier  8)


That's awesome! Love it how he grabs the card from the other side  :P

Uhm, they would probably use lots of camera's and motion detectors.  Maybe the guards will have shotguns 8) and experimentally bred three headed guard dogs with codename Cerberus :D

ZF
ZF
<<

geekyone

User avatar

Full Member
Full Member

Posts: 180

Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:45 pm

Location: Peoria, IL

Post Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:43 pm

Re: Bank Security

Check out Swordfish .. you just need a bus, a helicopter, lots of weapons and a guy that can type without ever pressing backspace. Then you'll be all set :)



I declare BillV the winner of this thread!!!! :D
CISSP, CEH, GPEN, GCIH, GCFA

Return to Network Pen Testing

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron
.
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software