Question for all

<<

enteristed

Post Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:21 pm

Question for all

I am doing a school research paper, and I need to get information on how websites such as this provides a benefit to the Internet society. Any and all responses will be greatly appreciated.
<<

venom77

Post Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:23 am

Re: Question for all

Well, stick around here a little bit and actually "research" ... you're sure to find out soon enough.

Plus, it wouldn't be much research if we just gave you the answer now would it? ;)
<<

unsupported

Post Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:18 am

BillV wrote:Well, stick around here a little bit and actually "research" ... you're sure to find out soon enough.

Plus, it wouldn't be much research if we just gave you the answer now would it? ;)

Sticking around?  I'm sure the paper is due tomorrow, so they need answers now.  Not to wade around and actually do research!
-Un
CISSP, GCIH, GCIA, C|EH, Sec+, Net+, MCP
<<

UNIX

Post Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:24 am

With what have you came up so far, enteristed?
<<

hayabusa

Post Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:28 am

Yes, please let us know...  it's kind of an open-ended question, and while folks here are happy to enlighten and help, sometimes it helps us to manage our time here (against our other engagements and responsibilities,) if you can give us some starting direction from which to help you move forward.  One needs to understand, EH-net is a great place to learn and share (I've learned tons here, and always try to return the favors,) but it's also something we do on our own time, or in conjunction with other things.
~ hayabusa ~ 

"All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved." - Sun Tzu, 'The Art of War'

OSCE, OSCP , GPEN, C|EH
<<

rattis

Post Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:29 pm

enteristed wrote:I am doing a school research paper, and I need to get information on how websites such as this provides a benefit to the Internet society. Any and all responses will be greatly appreciated.

Looking through the archives could answer your question. Or are you looking for how the members feel they are helping through the site?

I'm more interested in the whole of the paper. What kind of class is it, what level of education is it for, what do they mean by "Internet Society".
OSWP, Sec+
<<

enteristed

Post Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:56 am

This is for my Computers and Tech class in freshamn college. And by Internet Society, they mean, Internet users, as a whole. A generalized mass of users.

Return to News Items and General Discussion About EH-Net