CEH certification - need a contact

<<

Pacochan

Post Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:19 am

CEH certification - need a contact

Hi all.
I hope there is someone that could help me to have some informations about this certification. 

Few days ago I registered for a CEH course called iLearn. I already sent 2 emails, but noone answered. I would like to pay the course as soon as possible cause I want to pay it with the budget that I use to keep at the end of the year. In general, how many days they need to answer?

Few months ago I asked something to e-council, but I got a reply from an italian organization that works with the CEH certifications. They started to say that the only "solution" they had was the 5 live trainings and the cost was 4200 EUROs ( isn't it a BIT more than the official cost? )...

ANYWAY I don't need to have informations about the 5 days live training. I would like to have some infos about the iLearn course.
Is there someone that works for the ecouncil here? ;)
Or is there someone that could answer some of my questions?

By example: if i chose the iLearn method, how many months I have to study and prepare the exam? Actually my pproblem is just the time, but I understood that the iLearn course gives u the possibility to study when u have time without any live instructor, right?

do u know if there is an email where the e-council answers to the questions directly?
OSCP
<<

venom77

Post Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:57 am

Re: CEH certification - need a contact

EC-Council can take anywhere from a day or two up to a week or so to respond to messages. If you've sent from a free email address (gmail, hotmail, etc.) they may not respond at all.

As for time to study, you get a year of access to the iLearn training. After that, since you also receive the official courseware, you really have an indefinite time to prepare. I'm not sure if the voucher will be for the current version of the course though. If it is, then you would only have until that exam is retired.

Yes, the iLearn is a self-paced course.

I'm not aware of any specific email addresses for the iClass/iLearn directly... you may want to try their contact form available here:

http://iclass.eccouncil.org/index.php?o ... cle&id=112
<<

Pacochan

Post Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:24 pm

No I didn't send from a free email address so i guess they just need time also to approve my registration at the course.
You anser was really helpful. At least now I know that I have only to wait!

Thank you really much!
Last edited by Pacochan on Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OSCP
<<

venom77

Post Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:57 pm

No problem. If you don't have an answer within a week, let me know and I'll look into it further.
<<

Pacochan

Post Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:51 am

Ok, perfect!
I will tell u if they will not reply yet.
Thanks!!!

Ciao,
Pacochan
OSCP
<<

UNIX

Post Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:40 am

Also, if you should change your decision about the 5 day training course, get sure that it is an authorized trainings partner (see here).

Return to CEH - Certified Ethical Hacker