Location: Rockville, MD
AMDEX Corporation is currently seeking an experienced Information Assurance Professional with either a CISSP, CISM or CISA certification to join our winning team which has continuously been recognized for our diversity, customer service, and growth. The successful candidate will have a strong base of experience performing vulnerability analysis and testing and applying the framework detailed by NIST and FISMA requirements.
* Assisting the OS System Owners with performing vulnerability scanning, testing and conducting security test and evaluation (ST&E) following the framework detailed in FISMA and NIST SP 800-53 (Version 2) and per any other statutes, regulation, or Federal guidance.
* Reviewing existing current IT Security procedures, and certification and accreditation (C&A) document. The documentation may include, but is not limited to reviewing security plans, risk assessments, IT Contingency Plans, penetration testing, and providing independent validation and verification (IV&V)
* Provide recommendations for changes to OS policies, security posture, procedures and practices.
* Experience performing vulnerability assessments and applications penetration testing
* Actively certified as CISSP, CISM or CISA
* Extensive knowledge of NIST compliance, NIST SP 800-53 v2 desired
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Active secuirty clearance
Qualified candidates should submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate job code CC077/eh on all correspondence. EOE M/F/D/V
Please visit www.AMDEXcorp.com for more information on our company and clients.