· This is a hands-on technical job that requires strong written and verbal communication, problem solving and customer-handling skills
· Working in ambiguous and/or undefined situations
· Opportunities for independent research, tool development, and improving our testing methodology
· Comfortable with compiling and running tools in a Unix environment
· Clients include financial services firms - a background security check and credit checks are required*
· Office Location: Carpinteria, CA
· 20% travel
· Relaxed, start-up-like environment
· At least one area of strong technical experience, in: web app testing, source code review, secure web development.
· Must have operational knowledge of information technology infrastructure, operating systems (Unix and Windows) and networking (TCP/IP, Ethernet).
· Commitment to continuous improvement of audit processes and practices
Relevant Security Experience:
Penetration testing, web application testing, OWASP, prior scripting/coding experience is a plus. This requires the ability to think holistically and identify areas of risk within an IT environment.
4 Yr. technical degree preferred but not necessarily required for someone with a strong technical background. CISSP and/or SANS certifications would be beneficial. 0-3 years of security experience desired.
· 20 Days Paid Time Off – Annually
· 401K / Profit Sharing / Stock Options
· Medical / Dental / Fitness Program
· Competitive Salary commensurate with experience
Send resumes and letters of interest to Marina Martinez firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Please note: A pre-employment background security check and credit check will be conducted.
Redspin, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.