I am posting more questions that I have faced during my course. Please discuss the same. The next question is:
What TCP/IP Vulnerability does the SYN Flooding DOS Attack exploit?
1. There is no limit to the number of connections possible on a host.
2. Connection Establishment is a very cumbersome process.
3. There are an unlimited number of IP addresses possible.
4. The target computer has limited bandwidth.
5. TCP/IP cannot handle SYN data packets.
MVP (Enterprise Security), ISLA-2010 (ISC)², C|EH, C|HFI, CCNA, MCP,
Certified ISO 27001:2005 Lead Auditor
[b]There are 3 roads to spoil; women, gambling & hacking. The most pleasant with women, the quickest with gambling, but the surest is hacking - c0c0n