living amongst whore hackers

<<

becca

Post Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:24 pm

living amongst whore hackers

i am ignorant of computer technology & am surrounded by whores that use this to hide it all from stupid me. i am deserate. have never posted o a website. not sure if i'm doing it right. have needed help for a long time but don't know where o turn for help. someone please help. i will pay. not rich or anything. but will try... thanks for any help
<<

Data_Raid

Post Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:19 am

Re: living amongst whore hackers

???
All men by nature desire knowledge.

Aristotle
<<

RoleReversal

Post Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:00 am

Welcome to the site...

What do you want to know?
What do you know?
Where have you looked?

Don't pay (at least initially) more than enough high quality information available free of charge.

Read through these forums, plenty of info to get you started and point you in the right direction, and if all else fails: Google is your friend.
<<

becca

Post Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:08 pm

a voice in the wilderness... thankyou for anwering me andrew. i am so alone in this. all i want is a little truth. i've been told im crazy & paranoid for last 2 yrs. i might not understand computer stuff like the whores but am smart enough to figure out my computer is a server/domain/proxy & the whores have been building websites (alone & shared) for many years together. and all of these websites plus many others are foing through these computers it's so crazy & i'm stuck in the middle. i believe & have traced a network of servers all over the country & world. he has the computers all password protected. believe me i have googled! i'm not a bad researcher. i have done reverse email & ip searches. i don't understand it all. just want someone to help me find the truth. for myself. not to hurt anyone. i just need to prove to myself that i am not crazy or paranoid. i worked fulltime & went to school in my 30's & 40's while all this was going on. i am an honest, simple person. try to do tings myself without asking for any help. have cried the whole time i've been writing this. i am desperate.li don't know how to go about hiring someone. i barely know how to post. thankyou for answering me. it means so much.
<<

rattis

Post Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:03 pm

Becca

Let me know if I'm understanding your goals:
1) you want to learn more about computers and networking
2) you want to the different rolls a computer can take
3) you want to know if you're too paranoid about what can be done with computers (based on what the others have told you).
OSWP, Sec+
<<

RoleReversal

Post Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:05 am

Becca,

based on the description of your findings it sounds like your system is part of a botnet. Unfortunately this is far from uncommon, and in most cases has nothing to with the legitimate owner of the system. Best advice is to run an anti-virus scan and handle the infection that way. If unsuccessful, rebuild the machine from the ground-up and proceed as normal.

If you have evidence of illegal activity from your investigations then I would advise passing the information to the relevant authorities, again proceeding as normal once the information is handed over.

Whilst I don't know the full extent of the information that you have, or believe you have, I would advise against hiring anyone; there are a lot of unscrupulous individuals willing to take advantage of those in a vulnerable position. Attempting to proceed further yourself may open you up to legal recriminations depending on the actions you take.

As for the remaining content of your posts I am not qualified to assist, I would suggest doing the same as you have done here, request the assistance of those more knowledgeable in the given field.
<<

becca

Post Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:35 pm

it is not accidental. he has purposely formed a network of servers. why would someone do this? the whore next door shares my ip address. so does a woman in california, in the uk, in canada...how is this possible? what are they doing? i've found hundreds of websites that i believe they built & own. i don't know if it's illegal. i wouldn't know who to go to or what to really tell them if i did know it was illegal. thankyou for all your help. i just thought someone smart enough could look inside my computer & tell me wht the whores are really doing. thaanks again for your help.
<<

becca

Post Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:48 pm

Becca

Let me know if I'm understanding your goals:
1) you want to learn more about computers and networking
2) you want to the different rolls a computer can take
3) you want to know if you're too paranoid about what can be done with computers (based on what the others have told you).

im sure i must sound crazy cause i know so little about computers period, much less about networking. but i believe that is what is going on in my house on the main computer. (i just have a laptop that he hooked up to a router so i ouldn't wifi onto the big computer & see what he was doing)... i am not crazy or paranoid. i've always had good common sense... i am just living in a crazy situation with evil dishonest people(whores). i dont know how to find/hire/pay someone who can find out the truth. i have a feeling that it is somehow ilegal or unethical or maybe just a bunch of whores using it to cover up their watever...anyway thanks for your interest. everyone is so nice here. i've never posted before in my life. thanks again.
<<

RoleReversal

Post Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:50 am

becca wrote:it is not accidental. he has purposely formed a network of servers. why would someone do this?

See Botnets

becca wrote:the <--> next door shares my ip address. so does a woman in california, in the uk, in canada...how is this possible?

See private IP addresses
Last edited by RoleReversal on Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
<<

g00d_4sh

Post Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:51 pm

At first.... the post made me think he was a pimp being undermined by his working girls from the language/wording hehe. 

4sh's suggestion? 
1) - Reformat.
2) - Read about botnets etc.
3) - Develop your digital pimp slap so you can keep dem ho's in line.
"Bad.. Good?  I'm the guy with the gun"
<<

becca

Post Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:06 am

4sh,
you're so funny! what do you mean by reformat. these whores are hard to trace. is it possible to hire someone to break into my "whore's" computer? would someone be able to see exactly what is going on from doing this? thanks for all your help
<<

don

Administrator
Administrator

Post Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:56 am

End of thread.

Don
CISSP, MCSE, CSTA, Security+ SME

Return to Other