Post Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:26 am

How to sniff out a liar

Interesting short article with common mistakes and cues made by liars:

http://www.forbes.com/2009/05/13/lie-de ... -liar.html
<<

Dave

Post Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:48 pm

Re: How to sniff out a liar

Very good article, enjoyable reading. This is somethings that had been always interested me. There is a book that extends this a lot more, and it is still very easy and fun reading: Never Be Lied to Again: How to Get the Truth In 5 Minutes by David J. Lieberman.
<<

enzo

Post Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:27 pm

There are ways to defeat the polymer test! What was that advert ah yes now I remember spray right guard or was it sure deodorant on your finger-tips.. all joking aside anyone can defeat a lie detector test just ask someone who works for the CIA.. I think the best way would be think of a Mc Donalds McCheese double and when asked where you at this place at this point in time, you just focus all your mental activity on that big fluffy Mc Heart Attack and forget the interviewer no matter how stressed out they get.. Sodium Pentothal aka: Sodium thiopental may change your mood but that is where those years of focusing on getting to the front of that huge shopping que will aid you in your favor, "Look dude, all I want is a McFlurry!" you mumble, by that point they will be saying "this is pointless!!"
Why geeks like computers: unzip, strip, touch, finger, grep, mount, fsck, more, yes, fsck, fsck, fsck, umount, sleep.
<<

UNIX

Post Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:52 am

Thanks for sharing the link, jason. Was an interesting read. ;)

Return to Social Engineering